Where to watch ball drop 2023
Where to watch ball drop 2023
If we talk about New York, we are talking about one of the destinations chosen to celebrate the arrival of the new year. Among the many other experiences available, the most popular New Year’s tradition in the United States is the Times Square Ball Drop.
To receive 2023, the show is preparing in a big way in the Big Apple, although in addition to personally it can be enjoyed and seen from anywhere in the world through live broadcasts that will be carried out by different means.
In this edition, the sphere will be made up of 2,688 triangle-shaped crystals, of different sizes, and arranged in different ways to represent wisdom, love, happiness, goodwill, harmony, serenity. , kindness, admiration, strength and imagination.
The sphere that will descend on Time Square weighs more than 5,300 kilos, measures more than 3.5 meters in diameter and is illuminated with more than 32,000 LED lights of different colors to create a kaleidoscope effect.
To enjoy the show online, you must enter the web portal www.timessquarenyc.org, starting at 6:00 p.m. since it is the time when the event begins with the elevation of the sphere at the top of One Times Square. Host Jonathan Bennett will then welcome attendees and introduce the Chinese American Friendship Association show. The Planet Fitness dance troupe will also be performing, a toast will be held, and KT Tunstall, Ja Rule, Ashanti and Journey will perform.
At 11:59 p.m. sharp in Times Square, the countdown will begin, and the glass sphere will have 60 seconds to descend and welcome 2023 with an unmissable fireworks display.
Also, the main television networks will be covering the show including different artists, for example NBC will present a show by Miley Cyrus at 10:30 p.m., with Dolly Parton as her co-host
CNN’s New Year’s show is hosted by Andy Cohen and Anderson Cooper, while ABC will air Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest, Ciara, Liza Koshy, Billy Porter and Jessie James Decker. Both broadcasts will begin at 8:00 p.m.
For those who wish to enjoy the show in person, one thing to know is that access to the event in New York City is completely free, but you must enter very early to get a spot. The lines begin to form from early in the morning on New Year’s Eve. It is advisable to choose the place and not leave it at any time, in addition, it is suggested to be in the place once the barriers are in place, if not, it is possible that the police request to move when they begin to place the fences.
The best point to see the show is Broadway Street, more precisely from 43rd Street to 50th Street. Another privileged site extends along Seventh Avenue.
There are also some hotels and restaurants from which you can see the fall of the sphere but keep in mind that reservations must be made well in advance. Here is the list of some recommendations:
– New York Marriott Marquis: It is one of the best hotels with views of the ball drop in New York since it has more than 100 rooms with impressive views of the show. There are even private parties on the eighth floor that also have a view of the ball drop. (note that their famous restaurant La vista on the 48th floor has no view of the ball drop)
– Knickerbocker: It’s one of the most in-demand hotels for New Years because from the St. Cloud rooftop bar at the top of the iconic hotel, you’re just 180 feet from the Times Square ball drop. Quite possibly there is no better view than that.
– Renaissance: It has one of the best views. Their Foley restaurant, inside the hotel, serves excellent seafood and has a very good view of Times Square.
– Hyatt Centric : This hotel is located right on Times Square and its rooms have giant floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning views of the city. Highly recommended especially the upper floors.
– Renaissance New York Times Square : This hotel is excellently located and because the hotel rooms have floor to ceiling windows, you will have an amazing view to watch the sphere fall.
Other hotels overlooking Times Square are the Hilton, the Weston, the Time Hotel, the Novotel and the Hampton Inn Times Square North among others.
We have the unbeatable price of $500 per day for your Billboard:
Option 1: Your 60 second video/photo will be shown, 60 seconds per hour 22 times a day.
Option 2: Your 30 second video/photo will be shown, twice an hour, 44 times a day.
Option 3: Your 15 second video/photo will be shown 4 times per hour 88 times per day.
Please let us know which option you would like to choose. Remember that we have a response time of 72 hours.
Donde ver la caída de la bola 2023
Tenemos el precio imbatible de $500 por día para tu Billboard:
Opción 1: Se mostrará su video/foto de 60 segundos, 60 segundos por hora 22 veces al día.
Opción 2: se mostrará su video/foto de 30 segundos, dos veces por hora, 44 veces por día.
Opción 3: Se mostrará su video/foto de 15 segundos, 4 veces por hora 88 veces por día.
Por favor, háganos saber qué opción le gustaría elegir. Recuerde que tenemos un tiempo de respuesta de 72 horas.