The Magic Of New York
The Magic Of New York
The dream of any traveler is to enjoy New York City at this dates. The truth is that the city at Christmas time is when it displays all its magic, transporting us to a movie scene. Without a doubt, the Big Apple is presented as one of the ideal cities to escape during Christmas and fulfill every traveler’s dream.
The attractions of the city are innumerable. Who has not seen images of the Empire State Building, the Rockefeller Center skating rink under its impressive Christmas tree or the majestic Central Park covered by a layer of snow? These scenes are engraved in our minds after having seen them in so many movies and series. For this reason, traveling to New York at Christmas means turning a long-awaited dream into reality.
For all those who have the joy of being there, they have a huge list of options available to put together the best itinerary. New York City Tourism + Conventions, the official entity in charge of tourism promotion of the five New York boroughs, presents a huge variety of free and accessible activity options to do during the upcoming festivities.
Below is a list of activities and events available to enjoy the city as these special dates deserve:
– The iconic Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree will be on display until January 13, adorned with 50,000 multicolored LED lights across its 24 meters
– On New Year’s Eve in the city’s parks you can enjoy the impressive fireworks from Prospect Park in Brooklyn.
– To welcome 2024, one of the most interesting proposals is to enjoy the ball drop in Times Square on New Year’s Eve. It is truly a unique and unforgettable event.
– In Brooklyn there is a neighborhood famous for the Christmas decoration of its houses located between 11th and 13th Avenues, also known as Dyker Heights Blvd, from 83rd to 86th St in Dyker Heights. There every year its residents decorate their homes with impressive Christmas decorations. This is a beautiful ride to enjoy with the family and delight in the originality with festive music in the background.
– The Dumbo Improvement District is offering holiday events and activities, including screenings on the Manhattan Bridge and the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway (BQE), through December 31 from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
– Shine Bright illuminates Hudson Yards with 2 million twinkling lights, including 725 evergreen trees and 13-foot-tall hot air balloon lights.
– The Rink at Winter Village in Bryant Park offers ice skating in the heart of Manhattan through March 3, 2024.
– One of the favorite activities for the brave is to join the Coney Island Polar Bear Club on January 1, for a cold dip in the Atlantic Ocean. To highlight, although participation is free, donations to community organizations are suggested.
– New York City is the setting for beloved Christmas movies. One of the recommended proposals is to celebrate Elf’s 20th anniversary at the Empire State Building and play FAO Schwarz’s piano like in Big, or visit The Plaza Hotel in honor of Home Alone 2
– For the little ones (and not so little ones) in the family, you can meet Santa Claus at Macy’s Herald Square with free reservations. Additionally, The Children’s Museum of Manhattan offers holiday programs throughout the month of December.
– The National Park Service holds free Kwanzaa events at the African Burial Ground National Monument December 26-30.
– For those in the shopping mood, a visit to the city’s Christmas markets is recommended, such as the Union Square Holiday Market through December 24, with more than 150 vendors and food stalls.
– At Brooklyn Flea in Dumbo, you can also find home goods, vintage clothing, antiques and much more.
– Another must-see is the Christmas Fair at Vanderbilt Hall in Grand Central Terminal, and the New York Transit Museum’s Christmas Train Exhibition. This year it is a completely free activity.
– Empire Outlets, in addition to being New York’s only outlet mall, offers festive decorations and a Christmas tree perfect for family photos. Additionally, it can be reached via the free Staten Island Ferry.
We have the unbeatable price of $500 per day for your Billboard:
Option 1: Your 60 second video/photo will be shown, 60 seconds per hour 22 times a day.
Option 2: Your 30 second video/photo will be shown, twice an hour, 44 times a day.
Option 3: Your 15 second video/photo will be shown 4 times per hour 88 times per day.
Please let us know which option you would like to choose. Remember that we have a response time of 72 hours.
Nueva York Magica
Tenemos el precio imbatible de $500 por día para tu Billboard:
Opción 1: Se mostrará su video/foto de 60 segundos, 60 segundos por hora 22 veces al día.
Opción 2: se mostrará su video/foto de 30 segundos, dos veces por hora, 44 veces por día.
Opción 3: Se mostrará su video/foto de 15 segundos, 4 veces por hora 88 veces por día.
Por favor, háganos saber qué opción le gustaría elegir. Recuerde que tenemos un tiempo de respuesta de 72 horas.